JCP Solicitors will be running a workshop to provide an overview of the main duties owed by company directors, this event will explore the potential liabilities they may face and what they can do to protect themselves.
The workshop will also include discussions in connection with the following areas:
• Duties under the Companies Act 2006
• Transactions with directors and conflicts of interest
• Disclosure, approvals and ratification of breaches of duty
• Developing areas of liability
• The duties owed by directors when a company is in financial difficulty
• Circumstances in which directors can face personal liability
• The importance of appropriate insurance arrangements, including director and officers’ insurance
Carmarthen office – Tuesday 13 March
12:30pm – 2:00pm, are free of charge and include a basic sandwich lunch.
Please email email@example.com or telephone 01792 525578 to book your place.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. We would be happy to discuss training for a group of 3 or more.