Members of Pembrokeshire Tourism can attend this workshop at a special discounted rate of £25 per person. The cost to all others is at the still excellent value, subsidised price of £40 per person.
To book: Ring 01646 622228 to book by credit card or for banking details to pay by internet banking.
Workshops must be booked and paid for in advance – payment in full is due a week before the workshop.
Refreshments: Tea & coffee will be provided please bring a packed lunch or there is a café on site.
Trainers: Lucy Von Weber & Lisa Jones
This workshop is aimed at taking businesses through the process of marketing planning. Giving them the opportunity to assess their current marketing activities and considering new marketing techniques. The workshop will work through 6 stages ensuring consideration of all aspects of integrated marketing planning and providing a structure to work from.
The workshop will look at:
• Situations Analysis – Auditing of current marketing activity and audiences and gauge effectiveness of existing marketing to inform the future
• Objectives – overall aspirations and consideration of them using the “SMART” test
• Strategy – The structure of the overall plan, informing segmentation, targeting and positioning of their offer.
• Tactics – Which communication tools will be used and how, the main messages, consistency across planned communications, time and financial resource allocation planning
• Action or implementation – putting the plan to work. Who will do what and when and with what resource allocation?
• Evaluation – Including suggestions and guidelines for measurement and its frequency, resources and review.
About the trainers – Lisa Jones and Lucy Von Weber
Lisa (Jones) and Lucy (von Weber) will deliver the session together (not only to add variety!) but also to allow time for individual questions and follow up advice during breaks and post session.
Lisa and Lucy have (collectively!) over 35 years’ experience and understanding of the tourism and hospitality sector, including aspects such as competitive advantage and the balance of online and offline promotional activity as well as practical considerations such as meeting and managing consumer expectations and tailoring activity around time and available resources.
Date: Monday 21st November 2016
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: The Cove Offices, Cleddau Reach, Pembroke Dock SA72 6UJ
The Cost – £25 for Trade Association Members / £40 for non-members