You will find our invoice book printers and designers very experienced in giving you what you need to run your business smoothly. Not only will you be advised on the legal requirements but also what works for a busy firm that dose not have time to waste on paper work. You will not have to design them, our experienced graphic designers will do all of that for you.
Your invoice books will be bound with heavy duty staples which would take a wire cutter and pliers to remove – ensuring that your books will stay together. By the same token, they will have a heavy card cover and wrap around back cover to protect them when you are out on the road or in the office. After all, your invoice books could be kept in the cab of a JCB or works van where they could get knocked about. What is more, the extended wrap around back cover goes all the way around your invoice book and tucks back into it under the invoice you are going to wright next. This way it acts as you writing shield. A writing shield that protect the side opposite the spine and cannot be lost because it is stapled into the book!
In short, your invoice books are designed last in a real work environment unlike others that are glued together or use thin card covers with a loos writing shields.
You can also chose from the following features –
- Carbonless paper or card, which would save you from messing around with old fashioned carbon sheets .
- 1, 2,3,4,5 or 6 part invoices to give you multiple copy’s – you decide how meany copy’s you need.
- Single colour ink or multiple colours to match your company log and branding
- Each sheet printed on a different colour paper to help you distinguish between the originals and copies (white, pink, green, yellow or blue paper)
- numbered or unnumbered
- With or without terms printed on the back
- Any size from A6 (105 mm x 148 mm), 1/3 A4 (99 mm x 210 mm), A5 (148mm x 201 mm), A4 (210mm x 297 mm), A3 (297 mm x 420 mm) or any size in between to give you complete flexibility
- Bound on the right for left handed invoice books, or on the left for right handed invoice books to accommodate you are you staff.