The best way to keep your Corporate ID consistent is to have a Logo Brand Guidelines document created. This is because you can give it to the people producing publicity material for you to make sure they use your logo and brand the right way. Without it your logo and brand will be used in different ways by different suppliers. For example, a magazine advert might show your brand with the wrong colour background, whilst a business card you have just had made shows your logo correctly, but uses the wrong strapline and typeface for the address and contact details. This results in your brand being inconsistent which makes it harder to develop customer recognition.
Please call today on 01646 682676 if you want Logo Brand Guidelines created for your business.
Your logo brand guidelines will cover every aspect of your logo and brands use including –
- The exact colour codes for full colour, spot colour and single colour printing and websites.
- All the approved typefaces to use so that your body text compliments your logo correctly.
- The minimum size and proportions of your logo on any given design using it.
- The correct positioning and logo structure alongside examples for how not to do it.
- Your approved strapline (slogan or short marketing message that always accompanies your logo design) and how it is to be used.
- Approved photos and graphics that can be used in conjunction with your logo. After all, you do not want someone else’s photos because the may mislead the public. For example, show the wrong product or a view that cannot be seen from for hotel.
…….. and much more besides. Everything that you need for a consistent, customer-winning brand.
To sum up, call 01646 682676 today to speak to an expert logo brand guidelines designer. Or you can send a message by following this link.
You will be given a free, no commitment consultation with one of our expert team members who will guide you through the whole process.