Redkite would like to invite you to join them for their free Employment Law Update of 2019 at the award winning St Brides Hotel and Spa (a stunning hotel on the cliff top overlooking Saundersfoot in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park):
When: Thursday 24 January 2019
Time: 09:00 – 11:30 (registration from 08:45)
Venue: St Brides Hotel and Spa, St Brides Hill, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire, SA69 9NH
This update will be the perfect opportunity to brush up on topical issues from the world of employment law and HR whilst meeting like-minded people from businesses across Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire. There will even be a breakfast roll and refreshments thrown in to keep you focused!
Topics covered in this update will include:
• Brexit: impact on the employment landscape;
• Mental Health and Hidden Disabilities;
• Harassment: a hugging culture?
• Employment Status Update: Are your self-employed contractors actually entitled to holiday pay and other employment rights?
• Sexual harassment: How should you handle a ‘Me Too’ situation?
• Parental Bereavement Leave; and
• Review of Gender Pay Gap Reporting and Executive Pay Gap Reporting.
Redkite will also have a roundup and review of the key Employment Law and HR developments from 2018 and a look ahead to what 2019 may hold along along with a Question and Answer session.
If you are interested in attending, please contact Rebecca Burton on 01267 239 017 or by email at email@example.com to book your place. Please note that due to the popularity of this event, places are limited to two people from each organisation and early booking is advisable!