Modern Print and Design are experienced custom contractor invoice book printers and designers. So please call them today on 01646 682676 to get your quotation.
You can choose to have as many carbonless sheets in your invoice books as you want. This way you can give copies to all the relevant people in your business. What is more, you can choose different coloured carbonless paper for each part such as, white, print, green, blue, yellow etc. This makes it easy to remember which person gets each copy. For example, the top white goes to accounts, the blue goes to the customer, green goes to dispatch and the pink copy is kept as a backup record in the book.
Similarly you can choose what size you want your custom contractor invoice book. This could be –
- A6 (postcard size)
- 1/3 A4 (compliment slip size)
- A5 (half an A4)
- A3 (twice the size of an A4)
- And any size in between.
We can even print your custom contractor invoice book bigger than these sizes if that is your requirement.
With all invoice books you will be offered the option of having them numbered for you.
Custom Invoice Book Binding
As to binding your invoice book printers can give you three options:
- Firstly they can be glued into pads. This is where our custom invoice book printers put two coats of glue on your job. The first holds all the sheets together in the required number of leaves to make up an individual invoice. However, the second coat is the one that binds all the invoice sets into blocks / pads.
- Secondly they can be stapled into books. This is when 2 or 3 heavy duty staples are driven through the book to bind it together with a front and back cover. What is more, the back cover is extra long so that it can be folded back into the front of the book. As a result of which it acts as a writing shield to protect the invoice below the one you are writing and the side of your book at the same time. This option comes with some or all of the sheets perforated so that you can rip them out of your books.
- Finally, you can choose to have your custom contractor invoice book glued together into loose sets. This is where all of the sheets in a single invoice set stick together but they do not stick to any other invoices. It saves you from having to rip them off a pad or out of a book every time you go to use one.
So if you need custom contractor invoice books call 01646 682676 today. Alternatively you can follow this link to send us a message.